Activist Post Reader’s Feedback on Ultra Low Frequencies (ULFs)

Activist Post Reader’s Feedback on Ultra Low Frequencies (ULFs)

Catherine J. Frompovich
Activist Post

Not often do I include readers’ opinions or comments in my articles, but there are exceptions, especially for information that seems to authenticate the unbelievable or what others may regard as "off the wall stuff."

I received a personal email from a reader, whom I promised I would call Anonymous, regarding the article I wrote “Do the Feds Have Plans for October 1st?”  Anonymous’s email is self-explanatory and a little chilling, if anything.  I have the email writer’s permission to print it, so here goes.

Hi Catherine--

I read your article at Activist Post titled, "Do the Feds Have Plans For October 1st?"
FYI, there are thousands of victims of microwave harassment, provocation and torture right now in America.  Instead of speculating about what that's all about, why not ask us. We can tell you a lot about this experience.

Ultra low frequencies (ULF) always announce "their" presence. They are ULF feedback frequencies of the sound you are hearing.  Like microphone feedback noise, except it is ULF and it is painful.  It feels like the ear pain at high altitude except it is pressure waves expressing the sound you are hearing.

Use your search engine to look for "Akwei vs NSA". That document is a summary of an unsuccessful lawsuit against the NSA where he [Akwei] describes the Constitution violations against him in their [NSA’s] attempt to harass and intimidate him.  [CJF: see John St. Clair Akwei vs. NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA http://www.whale.to/b/akwei.pdf ; cover page here
http://www.politicaljack.com/threads/akwei-vs-nsa-everything-you-need-to-know-is-in-this-lawsuit.54537/ ]

NSA spying on us all is no new revelation, especially since their Echelon network [CJF: http://dissidentvoice.org/2013/07/echelon-today-the-evolution-of-an-nsa-black-program/]
has been world knowledge for many years. The really big story is described in the Akwei document where he says the NSA can see what you see, hear what you hear, and know your every thought. When you say your prayers before bed, those playing God hear them too. Violation of the privacy of the mind is the ultimate crime.

The NSA has total electromagnetic spectrum awareness. Since your brain operates on various frequencies, we have no firewall to protect us from heinous criminals. Yes, we should take a look at all the shooters from the perspective of the capabilities of anyone with mind machine equipment.

Instead of vilifying the shooters and calling them dim-witted dupes (as some do), we need to perhaps consider them as victims and patsies, e.g. Boston brothers.  Look for the Ventura "Conspiracy Theory" episode where he covers the electronic harassment claims.

What I just told you is THE most important news story.

Instead of being distracted by the NSA spying scandal, I would like to see this issue getting top press. Until it does, we won't understand how monstrous the intel criminals are. We have total loss of privacy.

I wish I could find [redacted by CJF] email, I admire all the issue X is handling.

Best regards,

CJF: After receiving the above email, I responded asking if I could publish it intact and obtain the writer’s permission, which I was granted.  However, the writer then emailed this, which I think is worth telling:

Wow, your offer is more than I ever hoped for. Yes, you may reprint my email but without my name. I have been electronically harassed since 1984 when I lived in [redacted by CJF] same town [redacted by CJF] is from. I became very sick from something unknown. It was not until a few years ago that I realized what was causing my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

If anyone is interested, I have much more shocking info about the crimes of our intel abc agencies, including poisoning (Seattle), infecting with disease (Chicago), FBI managing
and protecting satanists and pedo's (Seattle, SF).  Preston James at Veterans Today [CJF: http://www.veteranstoday.com/] has a good grasp on most of this stuff. Please notify me when & where your article appears.

Thank you.

Image source

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.

Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

Catherine’s latest book, A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.

Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008).

Re: Activist Post Reader’s Feedback on Ultra Low Frequencies (ULFs)

furbaby
The citizens of this country have a great opportunity to get back at the globalists and elites that run this country.

From October 11-13, the truckers are going on a general strike.  This isn't just about wages, though that's part of their protest, but only part of it.  This general strike is about refusing to haul any freight and convoying to Washington, D.C.  In other words, this is a shutdown of the economy for 3 days. This is modeled after the "million man" marches of the recent past, so the goal is to have a million truck convoy into Washington D.C.

They're calling the convoy the "ride for the constitution" and their website is www.ridefortheconstitution.org.  So obviously, their protest is against all the UN-constitutional goings on by the politicians.
What they request the general public do to support them is to not participate or engage in any commerce on these days.  In other words, stay home and don't spend any money anywhere, including on the internet.  Take Friday off work if possible, if not, at least don't stop off anywhere on the way home.

Don't miss this golden opportunity to take our country back!