Attend NY state capital for our second amendment rights rally

Attend NY state capital for our second amendment rights rally

Where: NY State Capitol - Capitol Building, State Street, Albany, NY 12230
When: High Noon, Saturday Jan 19th 2013
Why: To show support of our Second Amendment Right

And for those of us who have oath keepers shirts let's be wearing them

You do not have to be a gun owner to come and show your support.

This is not just about our gun rights it's about our rights in general not to mention their agenda to disarm us. Remember this Adolf Hitler had an agenda when he disarmed the people.

Visit Oath Keepers:

http://www.meetup.com/CNY-oathkeepers/events/99473732/