Quantcast

Awakening The World-Every Heart Makes a Difference

Awakening The World-Every Heart Makes a Difference

Dennis Steinke
I found out about David Icke in 1998 through a friend that gave me his book, The Biggest Secret.  From there on I purchased several of his books.
I first met David Icke in the summer of 2006 & again in 2007 in Northern California at the College of the Syskoys.  He gave conferences in those years in California.  I asked him to sign his book Infinite Love Is The Only Truth/Everything Else Is Illusion.
I have planned to go to England in October 2012 to Wembley Arena to see & hear him again.
I highly recommend to purchased his latest book, Remember Who You Are.
You & I...We, are Infinite Heart Consciousness connected to the Truth Vibrations & every night at 9:30 p.m. I go onto his website to send out all the love I can to this world we are experiencing.  You can do the same thing by logging in & search for Awaking The world-Every Heart Makes a Difference.  Thank you David, we'll meet again, soon.