Quantcast

Below Zero Tolerance - Compilation of Kids Severely Punished for Gun Thought Crimes

Below Zero Tolerance - Compilation of Kids Severely Punished for Gun Thought Crimes

These kids are getting blacklisted.

Sweeping zero tolerance policies are adhered to with humorless stone cold rigidness. It's to a chaotic degree that traumatizes children and baffles parents who are sometimes told that their kid brought a gun to school - and it turns out to be more of a toy or imaginary gesture.

The first part of this vid shows a stunning amount of kids busted from over the top zero tolerance - we often hear about it in sporadic snippets but compiled it's absurd. One part focuses on how these kids get bad marks on permanent records and leave school or home in handcuffs. Then the parents feel they must coach their kids on "how bad guns are" and to stop playing imaginary games, using gestures, drawing weapons, and in one scene congratulating a kid for throwing all his toy guns away.

It's a most intense form of social engineering that shames kids and parents.

Re: Below Zero Tolerance - Compilation of Kids Severely Punished for Gun Thought Crimes

Older guy
My, how things have changed over the years.

I attended high school in Salt Lake City around 1970. We had Army sponsored ROTC classes. We had a rifle range in the school building. We would practice with WW-1 rifles. These shot 22 caliber live ammunition. Six of us would practice at one time. The Army sargent was also in the unlocked classroom. No one considered walking out of the classroom with a rifle. He would have had six expert rifleman discouraging him.

Sometimes we would visit the local Army base. We would shoot WW-2 30 caliber rifles with armor-piercing ammunition.

Before that, most kids had cap guns and b-b guns.

Fun times......

Re: Below Zero Tolerance - Compilation of Kids Severely Punished for Gun Thought Crimes

Echo
First I want to sincerely thank Admin for posting my video in the forum.  I think it's an important story
that needs to get out.

If the Whole Child Educational philosophy is allowed to complete its grip on our educational system, and our kids, it won't matter how many "freedom battles" we win today because in 20 years this group of children will have grown up being emotionally, socially, physically and academically developed by the "community."  Parents that try to intervene between the "community" and the child quickly find themselves in precarious positions.  It takes a village to raise a child.

It's not hard to project the kind of adult that will emerge in 20 years, having been punished at the very thought of a gun, having been taught "critical thinking", they will have been stripped of any of the core values that any individual needs to succeed in life.

Thanks to all of you who watched my video and commented.  It's my first time putting a project like this together, and it's good to know it made sense to other people to.