Contest Entry #89: Boy Of Sixteen Has Mind Opened Life is Never The Same

Contest Entry #89: Boy Of Sixteen Has Mind Opened Life is Never The Same

Clay M Harris
Activist Post

Hey there I am a nobody to speak of just one more sheep to be led off to slaughter. The exception to generally expected rules of sheep-doom my mind is more awake than most. This story has to do with my becoming awake and the steps along the way. First I am more guilty for what is and has happened than most folks. Why because I woke up and did little I feel I should have taken to the street and yelled screamed and fought. I did none of those things. Sure I told people everyone I came into contact with that would listen and even those that would not hear at the time planting seeds in there minds. I still feel I should have and could have done more.

I first had my brain or thought pattern smacked up side a brick wall at the tender age of 16 I recall it like it was yesterday. At a fellow co workers home to visit and partake of some beer and what ever other mind altering substances that we could get our hands on. The fellow upstairs invited me to dinner his apartment was upstairs a duplex just off campus of eastern Michigan university in Ypsilanti Michigan. For all apparent outward appearances I looked like the most straight laced uptight short haired uncool person you ever met. While we were eating dinner a dish made from a recipe he brought from the bask sheepherder region of Spain. Squid tomato sauce pasta and some fried potatoes. I asked if he had any ketchup. His girlfriend brought over a bottle of some no name ketchup. I had never even seen any brand expect Heinz. After finishing dinner and smoking a few bongs.

I asked Alex why he had such nasty tasting ketchup. He replied because I would rather eat this bad tasting stuff than support some U.S. based  multinational corporation. I went into a state of confusion as I had never heard talk like this. Raised in a conservative home where father a world war 2 veteran. stated we would have been better off if Hitler had won the war and believed this with all his heart. Alex and Karen saw the look on my face as I said what did you say and please explain. I got a lesson in how things really were and not the version spoon fed to us by the media. Soon I was searching dark and sometimes dank bookstores in search of information. Truth is what I was seeking. This was 1979 and this information while there was not readily in plain sight. Finding fliers for seminars and to hear people speak on subjects of truth. One of the speakers was William Milton Cooper. He later wrote a book Called Behold a Pale Horse. He changed my life and mind in great ways. So many writers/speakers provided information to my growth at great personal risk. I thank them all.

The Internet made a very profound difference in my growth. Many less trips to the county of local library to read laws. I did have my court fights mostly speeding tickets lead foot. 14 tickets issued beat 10 lost 2 plea bargained one and just paid one. I also bankrupted the local health department fighting a food-service law. I have always paid any taxes or civil penalty license fees in cash 2 dollar bills. Kind of a non violent protest. Yes I have watched with great dismay as the global 2000 plan for population reduction has been carried out right before our very eyes. Shed tears as the country has been dismantled and raped. All the while I have known the water in the pot is getting hotter and will soon boil. Seen the cages and death camps being built up around me. Threw my television out when the lies became to great to even be let inside my home any more. Felt the effects of poison falling from the sky. Even saw and researched how it was being done. Subjected myself to humiliating searches just to get on a plane. And now wondering if I can afford to flee to a different country and where might be a place not sold out to THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Deciding my line in the sand is the biometric chip that I fully understand is much closer than most people think. This is my story hope you enjoyed it. Go ahead blame me.

[...]

This submission has been entered into a contest to win 2 premium tickets + $500 for travel to see David Icke at Wembley Arena, London -- October 27, 2012.  If you like this article, please share it far and wide, as the winner will be determined by the total number of pageviews acquired before the end of the contest on June 15th.  For additional details about submissions, please visit our Contest Page.

BUY TICKETS HERE