Quantcast

Corruption in Miami, so awful that you must be aware,...missuse of medical records to hurt not to cure you !

Corruption in Miami, so awful that you must be aware,...missuse of medical records to hurt not to cure you !

Marina Meadows
In 2002-2003 I contacted Governor Jeb Bush to help us enforce our Civil Rights in the Courts and instead we were label and targeted as "Dangerous Individuals" (something that existed in Cuba to repress people that acted against the Government , but I did not know existed against simple citizens in this great Country of Liberty) to shut us up and cover the corruption ....,I have been trying to expose corruption in Miami, Florida for the last 9 years, to no avail, Plz read my blog that I post almost daily in FaceBook.com/themeadowsfmly, "Let's get some JUSTICE.....or http://www.marinameadows.wordpress/(DOT)com, or http://www.MarinaMeadows.blogspot/(DOT)com, find out what is been done to our family, how the medicals records have been used to harm us, medications tampered right out of the pharmacies, how we been isolated from friends and family, manipulation and blocked internet, mail & phones, how my 3 sons have been manipulated, and also their lives, our house of 15 years taken with fraud and ransacked, taking even our documents and much more, how the banks had manipulated our money, the roll of the Police & Gov.Officials allowing this abuse mental, emotional & physical to go on for years, to cover all their wrong doing, No hesitation in destroying our whole family, adding that the father of my sons (after I had a personal conversation with ex-Mayor Manny Diaz) & his mother (one week before of a Court appointment), both UK citizens passed away very suddenly from the same affliction without any medical history of that illness...??? Here we still suffering, almost collapsing without any one doing anything to help us; now after over 7 months here, been able to text a bit I come to understand how tainted & corrupted things are, manipulated by well-connected individuals, corporate executives & politically motivated Gov.Officials who simply buried the truth inside a shadow legal system inaccessible to everyday ordinary American citizens. So I give thanks to God for the strength given to us and for people protesting #OWS since November 17, 2011 that had help make the truth come to light!!!
By the way if any one out there with some humanity and power can do anything for us, we appreciate very much the help!!! We need a contingency Lawyer that is not fearful to confront the Judges, willing to help us ASAP, it is very Urgent, my mother loosing her eye sight, day by day since she is not able to put her eye drops for her glaucoma, or take any medication needed, since they were altered causing harm to her health, and we not longer can trust doctors in general, also we are all perishing, we are real people existing but not living!!
Plz check it out:
www.targetedindividuals.com www.areyoutargeted.com