Do USA Citizens Have the Right to Know About This?

Do USA Citizens Have the Right to Know About This?

Catherine J. Frompovich

With all the horrific information inundating the Internet recently regarding what some consider ‘doomsday’ threats by U.S. government agencies, something came across the international ‘transom’ that apparently has gotten lost in the fray of purported false-flag events, whistleblowers,  and political machinations.

It seems Egyptian and Middle Eastern media are reporting in Arabic language broadcasts some information that Americans ought to know about President Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama, who apparently is in deep with activities that American citizens should know about or at least that’s what I think, and question if the allegations are correct. (Source)

Remember, Mr. Obama promised transparency.  For starters, let’s now hold his feet to the fire on this one.

Don’t we, the people and voters, have the right to know what’s going on with our elected politicians and their families, so as to enable intelligent thinking processes as to how we want to be governed?

Look at the political baseball game that’s going on now regarding the Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare.  If the media and then-Speaker of the House Madame Pelosi would have been honest with the public about ObamaCare back when she was pushing it down the throats of Congressional members—plus shoving it up their arse if they didn’t buy into it—we would not be where we are today: most citizens do not want ObamaCare.  See this for some interesting spin.  Will ObamaCare hurt U.S. jobs?  See this.

Where are the media and the ‘free’ press?  Why aren’t they reporting more than who is sleeping around with whom?  So, in wanting to know if the allegations about POTUS Obama’s half-brother are true and how that impacts both USA and international political games, I sent an email to my members of Congress asking them to find out because no one in this country seems to care about finding out, or at least that’s how it seems.  By the way, I also sent the same email to the media and CBS 60 Minutes.

I think we must get the media and press extricated from those who hold it in bondage by not reporting the news the rest of the world hears.  Those days have to stop, especially in view of the bill Senator Feinstein recently introduced regarding journalists.  If the media wants to be a real fact-reporting media, then it has to get on the ball and get out of the pockets of those who either own it or have favors to grant and have held it captive, I would think.  Where is the freedom of the press?  Is it in the same place where the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights seem to be going, if citizens allow that?

Here’s the issue at hand that I am asking the media and Congress to investigate:

CAN EGYPT PROVE OBAMA IS A TERRORIST?

This is the email , enhanced, that I sent to my Congressional members: 2 U.S. Senators and 1 Member of the House of Representatives.

Will you please check out what the Egyptian and Middle East media are saying that POTUS Obama can be linked with terrorist activity?  See this.

I think American citizens need to know what's going on and the facts about Mr. Obama and his family, aside from his birth certificate; his having to surrender his license to practice law; and using a dead man's social security number, as alleged.

See this and this and this from Canada.

Please get back to me with an answer.  I think a congressional investigation should be made of these extreme and embarrassing matters.  Thank you!

~~~
If you agree with wanting to know if the allegations made by the Egyptian and Middle East media and others are correct, then will you please ask your members of Congress to investigate, because this is of utmost importance to know the facts before it becomes too late?  Here’s how to contact any member of Congress http://www.contactingthecongress.org/.

It’s take-back-time of the U.S. government.  Won’t you participate?

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.

Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

Catherine’s latest book, A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.<br />

Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008).