Drug War, Cell Phones, Cars & Chemtrails… plus handy research tips [video - PN Blast #5]

Drug War, Cell Phones, Cars & Chemtrails… plus handy research tips [video - PN Blast #5]

Potent News
Hello lovers of truth, justice and liberty.  Here is my latest video.

In this 5th episode of the Potent News Blast I cover various different aspects of the tyranny we find ourselves in and (for the hardcore researchers out there) I give a couple handy PC tips that should make it easier for you to absorb the information that is so rapidly and constantly pouring in these days.

http://potentnews.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/drug-war-cell-phones-cars-chemtrails-plus-handy-research-tips/
Highly Potent News that might change your views.