Quantcast

Google take over

Linda G
I'm sure some of you have noticed that wean no longer use an alternative to "Google".Scroogle has been forced out by Google and it's all about control. Just another take-over by Big Brother to spy on us.What goes anyone else think about this?

Re: Google take over

Definitely.  Holly Deyo had a great article about this recently.  Her choice is Start Page -- Now Starting Page, which was launched by Katherine Albrecht.  Would love to hear your thoughts about the article:

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/02/invasion-of-privacy-snatchers.html

Re: Google take over

bloopnation
Yeah, totally. Why are THEY so very very VERY interested in us?

That is a great question.
Inner stillness is required for growth as I move with the universe. My trek is to return to the pre-existent Source.