Quantcast

Ibudone,Methadone,Morphine Naprosyn , ,Norco Oxycontin,Opana Ritalin,Roxicodone Ultram Vicodin,Voltaren,Vicoprofen Cocaine, MDMA, 4-Methylaminorex, 4-MMC, MDPV, LSD, DMT, 5-MeO's PCP, Heroin, Ketamine DXM powder, Dexedrine, Adderall, Nubain

Ibudone,Methadone,Morphine Naprosyn , ,Norco Oxycontin,Opana Ritalin,Roxicodone Ultram Vicodin,Voltaren,Vicoprofen Cocaine, MDMA, 4-Methylaminorex, 4-MMC, MDPV, LSD, DMT, 5-MeO's PCP, Heroin, Ketamine DXM powder, Dexedrine, Adderall, Nubain

Dr. Jethro
We stock medication even for the rarest of rare disease as we feel none of the potential customer should return disappointed for non-availability of medicine in our online portal. We also take special care in packaging the medications in an appropriate way during transshipment leaving no hint of the nature of medication inside to protect privacy of our customers as they repose huge faith on us.
contact via keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /
                  -Tel: +1(213) 5346894
-Download W1ckr App and message Us at  W1ckr ID: intermeds247

A FEW OF OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE
Suboxone 8mg
Methadone 40mg
Morphine
Dilaudid 4 & 8 mg
Methaqualone Quaaludes
Opana 10,20,30 and 40 mg
Actiq 400mcg Lollipops( Fentanyl Citrate )
Durogesic 100mcg patch (Fentanyl-50mcg patch)
Ms Contin 100mg (Morphine Sulfate )
Percocet 10/325mg ( Oxycodone-Acetaminophen )
Vicodin Es 7.5/750mg (Hydrocodone-APAP )
Opana ER 30mg( Oxymorphone )
Oxycodone-APAP (Wattson labs) and (Physicians tc.)10/325mg
Oxycontin 20mg, 40mg and 80mg
Demerol (Meperidine HCL) caps 80 x 50 mg and 160 x 50 mg
Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium)
AMBIEN (Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
Bromazepam 6 mg (Lexotan)
Brevital (Methohexital) 30mg
Ansaid (Flurbiprofen) 100mg
Celebrex 100mg
15mg
Concerta 18mg
Dalmane (Flurazepam) 15mg
Darvocet 500 mg Paracetamol/ 65 mg Dextropropoxyphene
Desyrel (Trazodone Hydrochloride) 25mg
Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine) 10mg
Hydrocodone 10/325 mg
Hydrocodone 540 10/325
Lorcet - (Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen) 10 mg/650 mg
Norco - ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen ) 5 mg/325 mg
Soma 350mg
Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg
Valium 2mg,5mg and 10mg
Adderall 30mg
Xanax 2mg
OxyContin oc 80mg purdue made
-Download W1ckr App and message Us at  W1ckr ID: intermeds247
Dilaudid 80mg
Suboxone 8mg
Subutex
ozycode
Roxicodone 30mg m30 and a215
promethazine syrup
Norco
Vicodin
Percocet 30mg
Opana 40mg
Seconal
Hydrocodone
We do have others meds though not mention in the above list.

Our services…
-All information provided is kept secure in the doctor’s database and is legally protected by the doctor-patient medical privilege laws. Under these laws it is forbidden to sell, share or give any information you have submitted to us to third parties, including your e-mail address

-We take every precaution to protect the rights and security of each and every customer. As such, we use the latest Secure Encryption Technology for our online ordering system ( Phone or Email)

-Any product we offer (brand or generic) is a product which gained a very good reputation among our customers and was acknowledged by FDA and was registered and approved in EU

Interested person should inbox