Quantcast

Is Your Cell Phone Killing You?

Re: Is Your Cell Phone Killing You?

ellzeena
Many years ago (early 80s) a friend's husband had a cell phone in his car (huge thing attached to the car itself).  He used it constantly (he was in insurance).  In his early 30s at the time, he decided to have his deviated septum repaired so he went for an x-ray pre-surgery.  They found a tumor (and he was told it would have killed him).  He went into Sloan Kettering into isolation to have it "nuked".  I thought then that the cell phone was the culprit.

I think the most disturbing thing about cell phones is that virtually ALL young people are CARRYING one - in their pockets.  We're going to see (those of us who live another 30 years) a tremendous amount of infertility (which is already a problem in the young in their 20s and 30s) and a tremendous increase in ovarian and prostate cancers at early ages, I'm sure of it.