Is the Secret "Occult Economy" Coming Out of the Shadows?

Is the Secret "Occult Economy" Coming Out of the Shadows?

We have been trying hard to get to the bottom of the saga that Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock seem to have unearthed.  Brandon Turbeville is by all accounts and extraordinary researcher and not given to accept claims at face value. If anyone can get to the bottom of all this, it is him.  Still, we need any and all information and opinions that you have about this story.  The implications are vast and the web is incredibly complex.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/secret-occult-economy-coming-out-of.html

Re: Is the Secret "Occult Economy" Coming Out of the Shadows?

ChrisYAHanWatcher4YAH
Those whom doubt the plausibility of existence of THIS particular TYPES of NOTES; MAY choose to SEARCH: Deposit Thrift Credit Corp., and Black Eagle Trust Fund, also, Consider while at D.T.C.C.; Deposit Trust Corp, Government Securities Corp, M.S.C. Recall to that "Operation Grand Slam," [NO, NOT from: GoldFINGER?] as well as Printing Massive Quantities of: COUNTERFEIT NOTES, [like F.R.N.s,] Has been a MILITARY TACTIC deployed as Economic style of WAR or Financial Gorilla Terrorism for many Campaigns!
See the TALMUD; The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion; The Mid-Rash; Zohar; Qur'an; Tzun Tzu's The ART of WAR; and "Silent Weapons for Quiet WARS" @www.lawfulpath.com! sHA Lo AHm