Quantcast

John Moore Insider Warns Of Nuke False Flag In The US

John Moore Insider Warns Of Nuke False Flag In The US

Contributed by Catherine J. Frompovich

On the September 26th episode of the John Moore Show, Moore stated that he had a trusted insider warn him of an impending nuclear false flag. Moore’s contact claims that an Air Force commanding officer was the source of this information.

The Truth Is Viral does not condemn nor do we endorse this report. However, with indications of a possible nuclear false flag coming from several different sources, and the preparations that FEMA has been making in Region 3 for an October 1st deadline, we thought it best to bring you this information for your consideration.

If you would like to listen to the entire episode, please click this link to be taken to Moore’s channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNmDSG…