Kudos to Irene Baron, 2013 Gold Medal Winner

Kudos to Irene Baron, 2013 Gold Medal Winner

Catherine J. Frompovich

It is with great excitement and pleasure that I congratulate my writing client, Ms. Irene Worthington Baron, on winning the 2013 Gold Medal as the best exemplary book of 2013 in the Education Category of the 2013 Illumination Book Awards sponsored by the Jenkins Group.

I thought, perhaps, my readers may be interested in knowing about Irene’s scientifically-based explanation of an astrological event that just happens to be mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible.

                                    Recognized as an "Exemplary Christian Book"
                                Gold Medal winner: 2013 Illumination Book Award

Irene and I first met at the Philadelphia Writers Conference in 2009 when she was living in and working as a science teacher in the Wilmington, Delaware school district.  Irene, in her spare time, was working on two books and asked me to edit the first in her series of a paranormal thriller trilogy, and also to review and edit the Christmas Star, which eventually became the title “Unraveling the Christmas Star Mystery.”

Doggedly, Irene worked on revisions until she had “Star” perfect and self-published the book shortly after her retirement from teaching and moving back to her beloved Zanesville, Ohio, the Pottery Capital of the World [1,2,3]

Irene is a licensed pilot and an aerial photographer.  One of Irene’s most famous photographs won an award.  It shows several huge U.S. flags unfurled horizontally being marched across the Y Bridge in Zanesville. That spectacular and national-award-winning photograph can be seen on Irene’s website http://www.irenebaron.com/index/

Unraveling the Christmas Star Mystery is available on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Unraveling-The-Christmas-Star-Mystery/dp/1477683976
I’m thrilled to have other equally talented writers as clients.  In addition to being a consumer health researcher, I also am a writing consultant and editor.  Some of my clients’ books are listed on my website.  For those who may not know, I taught creative writing courses for a local school district’s evening adult classes for many semesters.  I have a client in suburban London, UK, with whom I am working on her second book manuscript.  Her first book, Live To Tell, is a great read – a thriller novel that takes place in London, available on Amazon.com.  Another international client is cartoonist René Bickel, whose book Vaccination: The Great Illusion also is available on Amazon.com.

For those who retire and don’t know what to do, may I suggest taking up writing. Memoirs are a great way to get started.  Writing is therapeutic, cathartic, but also increasingly addictive.  Just ask any of my clients.

Notes:

[1] http://www.ebay.com/bhp/zanesville-pottery
[2] http://www.wisconsinpottery.org/Ohio/mfg/Gonder/index.htm
[3] http://www.gustavstickley.com/roseville-pottery.html

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.

Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.

Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008).