Quantcast

More Proof that Pesticides are Having Detrimental Effects on Children

More Proof that Pesticides are Having Detrimental Effects on Children

Elizabeth Renter
Natural Society

A new study from the Pesticide Action Network says that the more than 1 billion pounds of pesticides used in the United States every year may be having detrimental effects on children’s health. While it may seem like a statement from Captain Obvious, the industry that makes these pesticides insists they are safe. Safe to have on our foods, in our air, and leeched into our water. And just as safe for children as they are for adults.

But, the Pesticide Action Network North America (PAANA) says, that simply isn’t the case. Their research, and research that has come before them, indicates these chemicals (used to kill things incidentally) are contributing to things like autism, birth defects, early puberty, obesity, cancer, diabetes, and asthma.

Researchers drew their conclusions from dozens of studies that linked pesticides with serious health concerns. These studies show that the effects of pesticides on children are even more pronounced than they are in adults. After all, everything is smaller and still developing in the young.

    “One of the things that is also really clear from science is that children are just much more vulnerable to pesticide exposure,” said report co-author Kristin Schafer. “In terms of how their bodies work and defense mechanisms work, how much (pesticides) they’re taking in pound for pound, they’re eating more, drinking more, breathing more than an adult, and are much more susceptible to harms that pesticides can pose.”

For their part, the pesticide industry says these findings are simply untrue—that their chemicals are harmless for everyone, that they are tested for safety and wouldn’t be used if they weren’t safe. Of course, their vested interest in the continued belief of their chemicals safety wouldn’t be playing a role in their insistence, would it? Pesticide companies and companies like Monsanto, for instance, are notorious for funding studies that “prove” their safety—because truly objective studies would hurt their bottom line.

The effects of pesticides aren’t pretty. In addition to causing significant harm to children, pesticides have also been tied to infertility, birth defects, obesity, and cancer among adults as well.

While keeping our children away from pesticide-laden produce, for instance, can decrease their exposure, these chemicals are everywhere. Until the corporations making money off of them are forced to admit they are causing serious damage to the health of all humankind, we can’t expect their prevalence to change.

Original article link here:
http://naturalsociety.com/more-proof-pesticides-detrimental-effects-on-children/#ixzz2CUUSBX6V

Re: More Proof that Pesticides are Having Detrimental Effects on Children

michaleu7
The pesticides can be extremely harmful to human beings especially to small kids. Recently we suspected symptoms of bedbugs in entire couch in living room so I decided to kill them without compromising with health of my children. Tried DIY heat treatment and it really work!

Re: More Proof that Pesticides are Having Detrimental Effects on Children

Global Sales
Buy Anabolic steroids,Raw steroids powder,HGH,
We are reliable suppliers and exporters of high quality variety of all HGH, Steriods and others available for sale at affordable prices in both large and small quantities worldwide. Our shipp­ing and delivery is 100% safe and discreet. We are ready to sell in minimum and large quantities world wide. Good price­s! Fast delivery  Email us at stanleyashleyvendors@gmail.com

Humulin R 100 IU/ml Regular (Inulin Human Injection DNA Original Natural )
Testofort (Testosterone Enantate) 250mg
Cypionax 200mg (Testosterone Cypionate)
DecaDurabolin 250mg/10ml
DecaDuabolin 100mg/1ml by Organon
Pregnyl 1500 I.U Chorionic Gonadotrophin 1x1 Ampoul
Pregnyl 5000 I.U 1 ml HCG
Primobolan Depot 100mg (Anabolizan)
Sosetech (Pentazocine)30 mg/ml Injection
Sustanon 250mg
Sustanon M259/10ml
Tetolic (Testosterone Propionate)100mg 2ml
Testonon 250mg/1ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg
Testoviron Depot 250mg /1ml
Winstrol Depot (Stanozol) 50mg/1ml

Oral Steroids
Anabol 5mg Pink Color Tabs 1000 Pills Tub
Anavar 10 mg 30 Pills Bottle
Anavar 5mg 50 Pills Bottle
Androlic 50mg 100 Pills Bottle
Azolol 5mg Winstrol 400 Pills Bottle
Danabol DS 10mg 500 Pills Bottle
StrGlucophage (Metformin) 500mg
Lasix 40mg by Sanofiaventis 100 Pills Pack
Oxandralone Bonavor 2.5mg 50 Pills Strip
Stanozol Winstrol 5mg 200 Pills Bottle

Email us at stanleyashleyvendors@gmail.com