New poll shows that 75% think it's OK for Christians to smoke marijuana for recreation

New poll shows that 75% think it's OK for Christians to smoke marijuana for recreation

Could this be what is needed to establish a true cultural shift that sees the end of marijuana prohibition?  Or do we still have a long way to go?

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/poll-75-say-its-okay-for-christians-to.html

Re: New poll shows that 75% think it's OK for Christians to smoke marijuana for recreation

bloopnation
The only thing wrong with pot is that it's illegal.
Inner stillness is required for growth as I move with the universe. My trek is to return to the pre-existent Source.