PURCHASE NEMBUTAL, OXYCOTIN, HYDROCODONE, U-47700, MANDRAX, METHAMPHETAMINE(CRYSTAL METH), PERCOCETS

PURCHASE NEMBUTAL, OXYCOTIN, HYDROCODONE, U-47700, MANDRAX, METHAMPHETAMINE(CRYSTAL METH), PERCOCETS

smithadams
Meth (Minimum order is 25)
Roxy 30mg (Minimum order is 20)
Xanx 2mg bars ( Minimum order is 20)
Percocert 7.5-325mg ( Minimum order is 20)
Oxycontin 40mg & 80mg ( Minimum order is 20)
Hydrocodon 10-500mg ( Minimum order is 20)
Fentalyn patches ( Minimum order is 15 patches)
Quaaludes - Methaquallone 300mg lemmon 714 ( minimum order is 20)
Ketamine crystals ( Minimum order is 50 grams)

For more information or to place an order, you can always get me through my personal email, text or call.

Email: smithadams373@gmail.com