Sandy Hook Fundraiser Relief Page Created 3 Days Before Shooting

Sandy Hook Fundraiser Relief Page Created 3 Days Before Shooting

Thetruth
* I'm not sure how legit this is, but I have seen this same article on a few sites and thought it should be questioned...

As of the time of this writing, if you search on Google for the URL of the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page (see instructions, below), you will get a Google search result saying the page was created on December 11, 2012.

What's so odd about that? The Sandy Hook shooting took place three days later, on December 14, 2012.

If your head is suddenly ringing with shouts of "conspiracy theory!" you're not alone. This kind of news immediately sets off red flags with most people, including myself. "Is this for REAL?" I found myself asking when I first saw this.

So I grabbed a screen shot from Google search results, and you can see that below. Yep, it shows December 11, 2012, clear as day. In fact, it has consistently shown this for the past four days.

Click here to see these search results yourself. (If you get results showing any date other than December 11, then Google has changed them.)

Read more:  http://www.designed-perception.com/1/post/2013/01/sandy-hook-fundraiser-relief-page-created-3-days-before-shooting.html

Re: Sandy Hook Fundraiser Relief Page Created 3 Days Before Shooting

It is not legit.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp (scroll to around the bottom of the page).

Re: Sandy Hook Fundraiser Relief Page Created 3 Days Before Shooting

Thetruth
Thanks for the link!