So you don't believe the Constitution is dead?

So you don't believe the Constitution is dead?

ellzeena
Just in case there's anyone who thinks we don't live in a police state, take a look at this Executive Order signed on March 16.  The Government can now empty your pantries, confiscate your cars, trucks, tractors, etc., take your sons and daughters into "service", and pretty much do whatever they want.  I don't know what to call this "new" nation we live in but it isn't the one I was born into:

http://farmwars.info/?p=8052