Sold Out: Rush For Guns Depletes Stock; Gun Store Shelves Bare (video)

Sold Out: Rush For Guns Depletes Stock; Gun Store Shelves Bare (video)

Bob Powell - The Truth is Viral

SOURCE: http://www.bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/01/sold-out-rush-for-guns-depletes-stock.html

Editor's Note - Great point from the video: Is Barack Obama the best gun salesman of all time?

Wanting to kill some time over the weekend, a friend and I did what men do when they have an entire afternoon to themselves; window shopping at gun stores. We went to over half a dozen stores, mostly mom and pop operations, that my friend has been frequenting for many years. We were shocked at what we found.

There was not a single AR, AK, or SKS platform to be found at any store in the county, and the shelves were pretty bare of other semi-auto rifles as well. Asked when they might expect to restock, the gun store owners said that they were unsure when they would be able to get in new shipments because most major wholesalers have no weapons in stock either.

Blaming the Obama administration's desire to re institute an assault weapons ban, manufacturers are hesitant to make a model of long gun for civilian use that may soon be outlawed once again.

To comment on this story where you are not limited to a few hundred characters, please go to the new TTiV Forum and let us know what you think. http://www.ttiv.forumotion.com/

Re: Sold Out: Rush For Guns Depletes Stock; Gun Store Shelves Bare (video)

stoshuarak
i read; george soros bought marlin firearms, or, a controlling interest in marlin firearms... supposedly, this was two to four months before sandyhook shooting....  sounds like foreknowledge of future events by george soros.......  there are databases showing who buys what stock  etc, etc.   marlin makes mostly lever action rifles if i recall, amongst other types.....  say the federales'; gave  semiautomatic rifle ownwers the 'pink-slip', then says, here is a 'coupon' to buy a lever action marlin rifle, say at face  value... the federales', will subsidize marlin fire arms on this behind the scenes gun buyback scheme  to defraud semiauto owners and also to acquire the semiauos....  now the federales will destroy some for publicity purposes.... rest of seamautos will  be part and participle of the illicit,illegal government trading of firearm with 'aligned' countries that  share the american governments occultic, un natural beliefs, and anti chrstian practices....  this is just food for 'fodder'..... i postulate; the thinkers on the inside expouse thoughts to each other all the time, some lucid, some in appropriate.......  RE member, d.d.r., his wife were heavily involved in witchcraft and so was hitler and british family.... we only found out much later.  there is always someone trying to make xtra money off criminal federal plans...'''  follow the money ''', follow their comings and goings...