Quantcast

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

Wiseup
You know what folks - it really is time to wake up!  You can be an osterich with its' head buried in the sand and carry on as always but hey - sorry to drag you from your comfort zone but 'TIMING IS EVERYTHING' and now is the time to take stock of what is happening all around us.
The day before war was declared on Germany - the Brits were saying "No! It won't happen"
When the Jews were shuttled off to the camps - many of them really believed they were simply going off to work camps for the war effort.
When they were directed toward the shower blocks - they really believed they were to have a shower.
These were the early days and it wasn't long before everyone knew exactly what they were heading toward and the horror of it all.
The ones who survived were the ones who were prepared!  The ones who read between the lines and took action to save themselves and their families. The ones people laughed at - "They wouldn't do that ...".
Hope and Belief in human nature is what makes people deny what is real! It's what makes us all human and what carries us through the very worst of times but unfortunately it is also what holds us back when something deep down is telling us all is not right!
Unfortunately TIME and the death of many memories and evidences of true History (always recorded by the victors) ends up working against us and being used by those who don't have our best interests at heart.  We all know History repeats itself but those who could remind us are unfortunately not with us any longer and with all due respect due to the lack of education modern communication in those far off days didn't know how they were being used and abused and treated like unworthy flies dying in foriegn lands away from the families they believed they were defending not realising it was for the Global Elite who have always existed among us and ruled over.
The masses are more educated now and we can think for ourselves - Please for humanity's sake - DONT WAIT TILL THE DAY BEFORE!!!!! Stock up on food, water and all the things you may need for survival.  The three basic needs are FOOD,WATER AND SHELTER and NEVER FORGET!  We are many and they are few!