Text (404) 647-4531) ORDER PAINKILLERS, ROXICODONE, HYDROCODONE, MORPHINE, PERCOCET, VICODIN, AMBIEN, NEMBUTAL, XANAX BARS...LEGIT SELLER

Text (404) 647-4531) ORDER PAINKILLERS, ROXICODONE, HYDROCODONE, MORPHINE, PERCOCET, VICODIN, AMBIEN, NEMBUTAL, XANAX BARS...LEGIT SELLER

carl123
Text (404) 647-4531)TOP QUALITY MEDICAL ,MARIJUANA STRAIN,PAIN AND SEX PILLS FOR SALE TEXT

US FOR YOUR ORDER

We are suppliers and exporters of high quality variety of Prescription pain killers, pain

relief and pain anxiety and others Medicines available for sale at affordable prices in

both large and small quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and

discrete. We are ready to sell minimum quantities and large deliveries to the world of our

product. variety of pain killers, pain relief and pain anxiety available for sale at

affordable prices.We do offer all our drugs at a discrete and discount prices for all our

Costumers who buy in bulk. Good prices! Fast delivery! For fast response.

We offer:
- Good quality Meds.
- Good and affordable prices.
- Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available!
- Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
- No Prescription Required!
- Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Text (404) 647-4531)

e mail: whiteforest251@gmail.com

Below is a list of some of our product

Nembutal ; powder,liquid and pills forms .
Actavis Promethazine with Codeine purple cough syrup
Klonopin
Opana 10, 20, 30 and 40 mg
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax SR 2 mg ( brand Upjohn)
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Valium 10 mg Bensedine
Valium 2mg, 5mg and 10mg
Oxycodone-APAP ( Wattson labs) and ( Physicians tc.) 10/ 325mg
Oxycontin 20mg, 40mg and 80mg
Norco Yellow tabs Watson
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr

Do not hesitate to call me ANYTIME, and I will respond diligently. I will also be open and

glad to help you out with any medical problem you might be facing and give you some

advice.

Again my contact is:

Email: e mail:whiteforest251@gmail.com

 Text (404) 647-4531)