The ABSOLUTE PROOF of the attack on the Pentagon

The ABSOLUTE PROOF of the attack on the Pentagon

ellzeena
WHAT HIT THE PENTAGON ON 9/11?  We know it was NOT a commercial airliner (and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THAT AIRLINER?)

From another source whose friend was on the "inside", the following link:  you must read it and look at the photos.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Aircraft%20Parts.pdf

Further information contained in this email from the "friend" who is now no longer in the USA out of fear for his life:

EXCERPTED and taken out of order from a very extensive 3+ MEG report I started more than a year ago that involves a lot of my personal knowledge and experience...I spoke about much of this in 3 radio interviews I did June 2006....and VERY nearly VERY DEAD from having done so...it's why I am no longer in the States
Re:A-3 SKYWARRIOR + AGM-12C BULLPUP + MISTEL TYPE WARHEAD==> PENTAGON
A-3 SKYWARRIOR PARTS FOUND AT PENTAGON.....
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Aircraft%20Parts.pdf

(PDF File)
1. 911 Pentagon Conspiracy
BBC Photo shows A3 Skywarrior 9/11 Pentagon Hit. From: Tim White ..... was the FACT that 2 A-3 Skywarriors(owned by RAYTHEON) were modified at the Ft ...911-penta-gon.blogspot.com/-

Cached
2.
3. 911 Pentagon Conspiracy: CIA front Evergreen Airlines, 911 and ...
10 Sep 2007... was the FACT that 2 A-3 Skywarriors(owned by RAYTHEON) were modified at the Ft ... Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen ...911-penta-gon.blogspot.com/.../date-mon-10-sep-2007-134851-0700-pdt

. html- Cached
4.
5. [cia-drugs] 9/11 WTC/PENTAGON ATTACKS: High Military Brass Verify ...
24 Jan 2010 ... From: Tim White Subject: Re: PHOTO OF DARRELL SKURICH---CIA BLACK OPS GOON ... was the FACT that 2 A-3 Skywarriors(owned by RAYTHEON) were ...www.mail-archive.com/cia-drugs@yahoogroups.../msg13861.html-

Cached
6.
7. 911, The Pentagon And The A3 Skywarrior Theory
To this very day, Raytheon Hughes uses a fleet of A3 Skywarriors to test fire rockets and ... Jack White backs the JT8D research and the A3 connection: ...www.rense.com/general70/safe.htm-

Cached
8.
9. Who is Darrell Skurich - (970) 493-3347 - Fort Collins - CO ...
From: Tim White Subject: Re: PHOTO OF DARRELL SKURICH---CIA BLACK OPS GOON ... was the FACT that 2 A-3 Skywarriors(owned by RAYTHEON) were modified at the . ...waatp.com/people/darrell-skurich/19470557/

10.
11. What hit the Pentagon on on 9/11/01?
Coincidentally, five key executives of Raytheon Co. went missing on 9/11. ... It could also be a part that was retrofitted on an A-3 Skywarrior, since the wheels would most likely need ... Also note the bright white secondary explosion. ...www.wikilaw3k.org/.../What-hit-the-Pentagon-on-on-9-11-01-337490.htm-

Cached
12.
13. WTC2 The South Tower Anomalies Thread., page 1
17 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 31 Aug 20093). The blue lines indicate roughly the size of the chunk (34 storeys) ... white phosphorus although controversial has been used in the modern day .... The attack jet was an A-3 Skywarrior from Raytheon's fleet, flown by ...www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread496897/pg1-

Cached
14. 9/11 and Raytheon Connection
27 Dec 2008 ... Hughes was purchased by Raytheon before 9-11 and that company has a fleet of A-3 Skywarriors that they use for testing air-to-air missiles ...issuu.com/forgenerations/docs/911raytheonconnection-

Cached Witnesses link missile to small military jet parts found at ...
26 May 2005 ... The part here at the left--recovered after the Pentagon impact--is ... Ultimately Schwarz found the A-3 Sky Warrior part photos and numbers ...www.tomflocco.com/fs/WitnessesLink.htm-

Cached
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:45 PM
From:
"Tim White" phantom421366@yahoo.com
Cc:
NOTICE that this report - from SEPTEMBER 23,2010.....CITES a NAZI RE-INFORCED STRUCTURE PENETRATION WEAPON FROM 1944 - the MISTEL WARHEAD....does this type weapon STILL EXIST in a "modern version" - and has it ALREADY BEEN DEPLOYED AT THE PENTAGON on 9-11-2001 to have REASON to be mentioned in this report ?
Presentation by Gordon Thompson IRSS & Clark University - Public ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML23 Sep 2010 ... Shaped Charge Warhead, 1943 ... The Mistel Shaped Charge. Delivery System, 1944. Page 9. Bunker Busting with Clustered. Shaped Charges, 2008 ...brc.gov/Transportation_Storage_SC/.../B%20Thompson%20BRC.pdf---

From: Tim White <phantom421366@yahoo.com>Subject: A-3 SKYWARRIOR + AGM-12C BULLPUP + MISTEL TYPE WARHEAD==> PENTAGONTo:
Mistel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The definitive Mistel warhead was a very large shaped charge, of nearly two short tons in weight, and fitted with a copper or aluminium liner, ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistel-

Cached
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org

- Luftwaffe Resource Center - Mistel ...
The definitive Mistel warhead was a shaped charge around a core of copper or aluminium. When detonated, the explosion would create a penetrator made of the ...www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/mistral.html-

Cached
911 Pentagon Conspiracy
The definitive Mistel warhead was a shaped charge around a core of copper or aluminium. When detonated, the explosion would create a penetrator made of the ...911-penta-gon.blogspot.com/-

Cached
Presentation by Gordon Thompson IRSS & Clark University - Public ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML23 Sep 2010 ... Shaped Charge Warhead, 1943 ... The Mistel Shaped Charge. Delivery System, 1944. Page 9. Bunker Busting with Clustered. Shaped Charges, 2008 ...brc.gov/Transportation_Storage_SC/.../B%20Thompson%20BRC.pdf

Shaped Charge Concept, An Overview - Walters.pdf - An Overview of ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick Viewby W Walters - Related articlesThe largest known shaped charge was the German MISTEL. The MISTEL (mistletoe) concept used a fighter aircraft mounted piggyback on the top of a large bomber ...knygos.sprogmenys.net/.../Shaped%20Charges.../Shaped%20Charge%20Concept,%20An%20Overview%20-%20Walters.pdf

DID GORDON THOMPSON of IRSS/Clark University know about
what I've been posting for the past few years to the Internet about MISTEL
to include the MISTEL into his report of September 23,2010 ?.....well I
SURE THINK so...otherwise,WHY cite a NAZI weapon from 1944 on a report in 2010 ?
because I'm quite sure it EXISTS in an "updated version"....certainly the MISTEL
warhead was a PROVEN SUCCESS but the weak link in the deployed system in
1944 was the DELIVERY SYSTEM....that 1944 problem was corrected on September
11,2001 by the use of a RAYTHEON owned and CIA/EVERGREEN modified
A-3 SKYWARRIOR fitted with the GLOBAL HAWK REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM...now
MOST 9-11 researchers/"researchers" are completely confused about GLOBAL HAWK
since most people think it's just ONE aircraft type when in fact it's a SYSTEM that can
be installed in virtually ANY aircraft.....
From: Tim White <phantom421366@yahoo.com>Subject: re: PENTAGON ATTACKTo:
Field,
On the ABLE DANGER blog there is COMPLETELY ERRONEOUS INFO regarding the TYPE of missile fired off the A-3 SKYWARRIOR pylon as an OUTER WALL BREACHING WEAPON ...the list of possible missile types used is a VERY short list indeed...the missile used was MOST assuredly a MACH 1.8 AGM-12C BULLPUP with a SEMI-ARMOR PIERCING/HIGH EXPLOSIVE 970 LB WARHEAD and NOT an AGM-65 MAVERICK with a 125-300 LB WARHEAD (depending on variant) - the AGM-65 is simply NOT powerful enough for desired results...in addition to this - the EXTENSIVE damage through 3 "rings" that was evident at the PENTAGON was NOT caused by the AGM-12C and the A-3 SKYWARRIOR airframe themselves but with the ADDITION of a GIANT SHAPED CHARGE in the NOSE of the A-3 in the SAME manner as the NAZIS did in WW II with the MISTEL system first deployed in Summer 1944...there is a VERY interesting PENTAGON ATTACK thread on ABOVE TOP SECRET (www.abovetopsecret.com

) where someone posted a series of photos and
also made this exact statement on the photo showing this view ==> " THE DAMAGE CAUSED APPEARS TO BE LIKE A ROUND TUNNEL WAS BLASTED RIGHT THROUGH ALL 3 RINGS "...this is the EXACT "signature" of what the largest MISTEL SHAPED CHARGE of 7,700 POUNDS was designed into do and the capability of the SMALLER 4,400 POUNDS was 24 FEET of STEEL ARMOR PLATE and up to 60 FEET of RE-INFORCED CONCRETE and keep in mind the A-3 is a MUCH more powerful aircraft with a MUCH greater load carrying capability than ANY of the aircraft used by the NAZIS in WW II for the MISTEL REMOTE CONTROL WEAPONS....now do you THINK for ONE SECOND that LONG TIME CIA/EVERGREEN AIR ASSET DARRELL SKURICH - a guy with a WORLD CLASS reputation for rebuilding WW II fighter aircraft at his VINTAGE AIRCRAFT Ltd in Ft Collins - and he's an EXPERT on NAZI aircraft - and apparently ANOTHER "crew"(CIA) involved than his own crew at Vintage did NOT KNOW OF THIS WEAPON from 57 YEARS AGO at the time of
9/11 ?...NOT A CHANCE...BTW...I was trained on the AGM-12C guidance system as well as the very FIRST of the "smart weapons"...the TV-guided un-powered,lockon-release-and-forget glide bomb - the AGM-62 WALLEYE...a highly accurate weapon - launched from 15 miles away and 20,000ft ...hitting the very middle of 36" dia crosshairs on a concrete test structure in a film I watched in 1968 while at MacDill AFB in Tampa...so I think I know a little bit about what I'm saying here....
Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF)
Concerned Citizen,Researcher,Investigator,Whistleblower
Weapons Fire Control/RADAR Technician with a SECRET security clearance
F-4E & D Phantoms
366th TAC Fighter Wing - THE GUNFIGHTERS
DaNang Air Base Viet Nam 1969-1970
Martin AGM-12 Bullpup
20 Nov 2007 ... The final production Bullpup version was the USAF's AGM-12E. This variant was a derivative of the AGM-12C, in which the unitary warhead was ...www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/m-12.html

- Cached
Raytheon AGM-65 Maverick
7 Apr 2005 ... The AGM-65 Maverick was the first general purpose fire-and-forget tactical air- to-ground missile in service with the U.S. Air Force. ...www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/m-65.html

- Cached
JUNKERS JU 88 "MISTEL"
A Mistel like proposal suggested a Ar 234/ Ar E377. The Arado Ar E377 was a unmanned mid-wing airplane which could have a 2000 kg (4409 lb) hollow-charge ...greyfalcon.us/restored/Junkers%20Ju%2088.htm

- Cached

Thus far the Mistel idea had little to commend it, for the expenditure of one Ju 88 bomber to deliver a mere 3 ton warhead to a target was a grossly uneconomical method. But if a special warhead could be fitted to the explosive aircraft, a warhead which could punch through almost any protective layer of armor, the possibilities became very attractive.

THE HOLLOW CHARGE The warhead fitted to the Mistel was of the hollow charge type. Such warheads were used a great deal during the war against tanks. But with the Mistel a hollow charge warhead weighing 7,700 pounds - far larger than any built before or since - was to be used. Below is an early Mistel 1 combination, with the hollow charge war- head fitted in place of the crew compartment of the Ju 88 lower component. This warhead, seen below on a Mistel 1, was capable of "drilling" a hole clean through the hull of even the most heavily armored warship. The hollow charge, as fitted to the Mistel, was intended to blow a hole through the thick steel armor of a battleship. The shape of the 3,800 pound explosive charge was important. At the front end of the explosive charge was a cone-shaped hollow cavity which was lined with a layer of soft metal-either copper or aluminum. It was important that a soft metal be used for this liner, since a harder metal
would prevent the hollow charge action from developing properly. Four electrical crush fuses, for firing the detonator of the main charge, were mounted at the end of the nine foot long stand-off probe which protruded from the front of the warhead; the detonator for the main charge was situated at the rear of the warhead. When the stand-off probe hit the target the crush fuses operated, set off the detonator, and thus fired the main charge. Because of its shape and the fact that it was burning from the rear forwards, the force of the main charge was focused on to the soft metal liner. The liner became fluid, and was pushed forward from the centre of the cone in a fine jet. A split-second later the hollow charge action had developed completely. The metal in the liner was now "squirted" forwards in a stream about one foot in diameter, a stream which reached speeds of between 20 and 2.5 times the speed of sound. Thus the hollow-charge acted as a "gun", and
the soft metal liner as a "bullet". The colossal speed attained by the thin jet of soft metal gave it the energy necessary to "drill" a hole clean through steel armor with a thickness of up to four times the maximum diameter of the warhead itself; in the case of the six foot diameter warhead fitted to the Mistel lower component, this gave a theoretical maximum penetration of the order of 24 feet. Such a warhead would I penetrate the heaviest armor carried by a ship with ease. Once through the outer protective shell of the target, and now confined inside it, the jet of high energy metal would vaporize anything in its path.

The stand-off probe was necessary to set off the main explosive charge at the optimum distance from the target, so that the soft metal liner had time to form itself into a thin jet before it struck. Within limits, the further the charge from the target when it was detonated, the thinner and deeper the hole "drilled"; the closer the charge to the target, the wider and shallower the penetration. Both long and short stand- off probes were used with the Mistel. The entire hollow-charge action took place within one ten-thousandth part of a second, during which time a relatively slow-moving Ju88 explosive aircraft, impacting at 400 m.p.h., moved forwards about a half an inch. This, then, was the potential of the Mistel device.
Google TIM WHITE COLONEL DONN DE GRAND PRE A-3 SKYWARRIOR PENTAGON MISTEL
Subject: SUBMARINE FIBER OPTIC CABLE INTERCEPTION
POSTED TO CAPTAIN SHERLOCK
Tim White <phantomII_469366@yahoo.com> says:
June 26, 2007 at 7:01 pm
I have IMPORTANT info about EVERGREEN AIR...those guys are the ones to mod the aircraft used on 9/11 against the WTC and the A-3 Skywarrior at the Pentagon.This has been CONFIRMED PERSONALLY to me by Col Donn de Grand Pre and I’m in touch with Brig Gen Ben Partin too.I’m a friend of Ted Gunderson(FBI SAC-ret LA office) and former top aide to Bill Colby,John DeCamp,knows me too.Check out the name,DARRELL SKURICH..he’s the guy that headed up the mod crew in Ft Collins CO that did the REMOTE CONTROL mods on the 2 A-3s…I have EXTENSIVE info on this and Col Donn has said I’m droppin’ em in the pickle barrel so that’s why the flak is REAL HEAVY against me - being DIRECTLY over the target…I’ll tell you why the Pentagon was hit too…it was NOT in the original scenario …ONI knew what was going on and they had to be neutralized by a DIRECT HIT on the Pentagon offices of ONI….
regards,
Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen
Weapons Control/RADAR on F-4C,D and E modelsAFSC32251P(F-4C’s,APQ-100 and D’s,APQ-109)AFSC32251Q(F-4E’s,APQ-120)
366th TFW-The GUNFIGHTERS,421st TFS-The BLACK WIDOWSDaNang Air Base,RVN–’69-’70