The Systematic Decimation of Planet Earth

The Systematic Decimation of Planet Earth

Zen Gardner

There comes a time when a coming convergence becomes apparent. But when it spells a very probable major cataclysm people are not too eager to see it.

But see it we must. Because sound the alarm we must…as well as prepare.

Funny how that’s another thing “they” minimize and belittle. “Conspiracy freak” leads into “gloom and doomer”, “fear and hate monger” etc., all being cleverly wrapped into the “terrorist” catch-all these fascist, police state days.

F’ing bastards. They are the authors and manufacturers of terror, always accusing the very ones they’re murdering and manipulating. Sadly, the snooze button has been hit seemingly permanently for some.

But the wake up will hit, one way or another.

Our Surreal News

With several extremely serious realities striking home in just the past couple of years, there are people who are catching on.

Shrimping was finally banned off the Gulf of Mexico due to horrific deformities and lesions in specimens being found; the arrival of radioactive Japan tsunami debris on the US west coast and massive radiation levels in fish and algae and other samples finally coming to light; the continued massive radioactive releases into the air and water around Fukushima getting periodic attention; growing concerns about “fracking” causing earthquakes and severe water pollution in the U.S., and most of all the massive geoengineering weather manipulation and warfare totally screwing up our atmosphere..are adding up and causing people to boil over.

And that doesn’t touch on the economic and corporate manipulations, the police state crackdowns, and the massive war machine that’s gobbling up the world with hardly a peep of resistance or protest.

Something’s seriously amiss. And that’s just a sampling.

All these man made anomalies are outrageous. And of course under-reported. And the Fukushima mutation weirdness has hardly begun with the millions of tons of nuclear contaminated water being continually, and dutifully I might add, dumped off of Japan.

Just wait to see what’s brewing in the toxic sea. The mutations and die-offs have started, but just barely. And as our forests and crops fail from aluminum and barium poisoning from our chemtrail poisoned skies you can be sure it will get very distressing as the days and weeks progress.

Read full article with images here:
http://www.zengardner.com/the-systematic-decimation-of-planet-earth/