WikiLeaks: Real Deal or Government Front?

WikiLeaks: Real Deal or Government Front?

Re: WikiLeaks: Real Deal or Government Front?

the_big_wedding
Government Front.
TheBigWedding

Re: WikiLeaks: Real Deal or Government Front?

Rambo Wong
I think it was a CIA operation   to make a long story short

Re: WikiLeaks: Real Deal or Government Front?

Wiseup
Hi Rambo, you're not wong (excuse the pun - it was so tempting lol.  This guy Asange - and only time will tell.  Is in my view on the money and like David Icke, all that they say is greatly ridiculed and severly critiqued (the old and trusted method for quietening these people who threaten the establishment unless they[re really brave like David Icke) and then eventually they're accepted more and more until finally we have activism.  There's never any smoke without fire!  And let's face it, if this guy IS working for the bad guys and providing misinformation - well at least it lets those who think this world is being run by aultruistic people find out just what kind of world we live in and it will eventually sow the seeds of knowledge = power = self determination.
I'm going to sit on the fence a little while longer and do my Math.  If this guy turns out to be a real Robin Hood then for all our sakes, he deserves our backing and support.