Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Re: Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Franco
to answer the Q, YES A sitting President has to be held Accountable like everyone of us , , if WE(the people) do anything wrong , WE are there responsible by law- LAWs made  by the President , ,  so why HE(president) makes laws ? ? ? only for some of the people?

Re: Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

ellzeena
I'd like to see this go forward.  Bet you ten thousand bucks it won't.  :o/

Re: Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

stoptherot
We can live in hope that the genocidal maniac is brought to justice. Sadly, I think those bases will be covered and if not, they'll just murder someone to keep them quiet.