Quantcast

Would The U.S. Government Let Jesus Cure Cancer?

Would The U.S. Government Let Jesus Cure Cancer?

Jon Rappaport
Easy Health Options

In the 1990s, I watched a trial in a Los Angeles courtroom. The defendant was charged with selling medical drugs without a license to practice medicine.

The defendant was prepared to argue that a) the substance he was selling was naturally produced in the body and b) it was effective.

The prosecution moved to exclude such testimony on the grounds that it was irrelevant.

The judge agreed. Therefore, the trial was nasty, brutish and short. The defendant was found guilty and sentenced to prison for several years.

This is how the Federal bureaucracy operates. “Do you have a government-issued license to heal? No? You’re a criminal.”

Arrested Development

I believe that if Jesus of Nazareth were walking the Earth today in the United States, He would be arrested on the same grounds. This would be particularly so if He were curing cancer.

Since there are no government-certified schools that teach how to cure cancer by looking at a person, Jesus wouldn’t be granted a license. No license? Guilty.

More importantly, the trillion-dollar cancer industry survives and makes its money by treating cancer, not curing it, so curing it would be a major threat.

Imagine this extreme case: In a stadium packed with 50,000 people who have been diagnosed with cancer, Jesus waves His hand and cures all of them in a few seconds.

Threat To Profits

Now, He is threatening the profits of many companies — to say nothing of the power of the government, which backs the chemo-radiation-surgery monopoly to the hilt.

So He is arrested. He is put on trial. He opts to defend Himself without an attorney. He tells the court that curing cancer is no crime.

The prosecuting attorney objects.

“Your Honor, whether or not this man has cured cancer is not the point,” he says. “He has no license to practice medicine. That is why we are here today. We are simply establishing that a) He was practicing medicine and b) He has no government-issued license. That is the scope of this proceeding.”

The judge agrees. The verdict is decided: guilty.

Read entire article here:
http://easyhealthoptions.com/cancer/would-the-u-s-government-let-jesus-cure-cancer/