Writing Contest Entry #96: Why You and Ethel Jones Incarnated Into this Sh*thole

Writing Contest Entry #96: Why You and Ethel Jones Incarnated Into this Sh*thole

Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Activist Post

Did you ever wonder why you decided to incarnate into this sh*thole? Many of us have, but as we continue to grow spiritually, we’re beginning to understand why, thanks to many of the people who incarnated before us to help lead the way.  David Icke is one of these people.

Before we incarnated here, we made our soul contracts.  Life in a 3rd dimensional reality didn’t seem so challenging when we’re encompassed by unconditional love on the other side.  Once we incarnated here we became the victims of brainwashing through our educational facilities, religious factions and through the main stream media, completely diluting the truth with prefabricated lies and deceptions.

We were never encouraged to question anything, especially those in power.  What happened?  Why are people awakening at this point in time?

Perhaps it has something to do with synchronistic numbers such as 11:11, but the underlying truth is found in a rare astrological alignment with Pluto in Capricorn.  The last time this alignment occurred was during the 1776 American Revolution.  Pluto in Capricorn brings us a complete breakdown in structures that are not conducive to humanity.

In order for these changes to occur, the foundation needs to be weakened.

Enter David Icke.

David has been one of the major contributors in exposing the elite’s agenda while providing sound and reasonable ways to change the current paradigm into a society where “the few control the many” no longer exists.  The energy of Pluto in Capricorn will no longer accept such principles such as the “Totalitarian Tiptoe” or “Problem, Reaction, Solution”.

You realize that there is so much more to life than what our five senses can perceive.  As beings of infinite consciousness, we are awakening to our true, divine reasons for being here.  It is not a coincidence that you have incarnated at this specific point in time, along with 7 billion other beings of infinite consciousness.  While some have remained asleep, many have woken up to the tyranny and oppression of all governments.

Somewhere, deep inside your soul, you knew you would eventually awaken to be part of the solution to this enigmatic problem.  The masters, such as Icke and Jordan Maxwell, have arrived ahead of us to pave the way.  While sharing their material is a fantastic way to awaken others, please keep in mind that you cannot enlighten anyone.  All you can do is to light the candle of interest and hope they maintain the flame.

The best part about incarnating into this sh*thole is having all of these OPPORTUNITIES to overcome so many obstacles, which helps to exponentially facilitate our spiritual growth.  We can now view anything on the mainstream media as a tool to assist in the awakening, as more and more people are turning to alternative news for “fair and unbiased” news, as evidenced by sagging television ratings and excessive subscription losses in the newspaper industry.

Ethel Jones approves of this message.

This submission has been entered into a contest to win 2 premium tickets + $500 for travel to see David Icke at Wembley Arena, London -- October 27, 2012.  If you like this article, please share it far and wide, as the winner will be determined by the total number of pageviews acquired before the end of the contest on June 15th.  For additional details about submissions, please visit our Contest Page.

BUY TICKETS HERE